"Rose,Alyssa and me"

Story goes like this , Rose is my best friend , BFF~s for ever and ever....we know each other since the 3rd grade , Alyssa is my girlfriend, who I love but i`m kinda not sure that`s the best choice I ever made...
So...one day I found out that my dad cheats on my mom , so I kept a secret cuz my dad said if I told my mom he will do something bad 2 my brother...so I didn`t told my mom for about a month . I was having nightmares ... nightmares about people dancin` around me and blowing horns.Yeah , I know , crazy stuff....
I coudn`t take it no more and I told mom about dad cheating on her ... and the HELL began!
Dad left saying that it`s all my fault and never spoke 2 me again, mom did the same telling me that i was selfish for not telling her earlier..........I was totaly screwweeeddddddddddd!
I stop having sex with my girlfriend , cuz I coudn`"get it up" ... Yeah , sad i know...Alyssa then told me if i ever need something 2 come 2 her...
The very next day Rose invited me 2 her place knowing that my parents had a big fight.Rose was the best thing that ever happened 2 me in that night.We slept toghether...she told me 2 put my arms around her.I loved the smell of her hair in that night...later in the night , she woke up and told me that she never kissed somebody on the neck...What I was supposed 2 do? So I let her kiss me on the neck and my heart pulsed like hell!!!!!
Okay , so this isn`t cheating ... I think...
Okay , lets see..oh yeah...the next day at school Rose invited me 2 a smoke...I`m trying 2 quit smoking but...WTF? Smoke and Rose ? Who can refuse it?...so I wen`t 2 smoke with rose beside the school...
She told me that I am a fucking idiot cuz i didn`t kissed her last night...and a coin droppppped on the floor that moment...(stiu ca nu merge : " mi-a picat fisa " tradus in engleza )
Rose loves me!!!I was WTF WTF I don`t need 2 girlfriends , neither 2 best friends! I only need a girlfriend and a best friend...Or can I have 2 in 1? Rose or Alyssa?
Oh well .. Rose is beautiful , atractive , smart , hot , hot again....Alyssa is smart , she really loves me , not so hot...but what the heck !? Let the flow come baby , hit me in the heart and take me away in the night .........................
I know , i`m in big shit ...parents , girlfriend , best friend...
That was first part of it...
It`s late now , so i`m going 2 bed.
Good night.

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu